Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Clear Water


I've spent much of my day trying to make and publish a book. It is with a different publisher than the one I really like ...My Publisher... which doesn't seem to want to give good deals anymore.

But I am frustrated right now. Can't seem to make their program work right for me. I had to make special 8x8 layouts for the book. Don't know now whether I'll ever get it published, but at least I'll post this layout tonight. I really like the simplicity and the 'clear water; which I really don't see around here. 
Our water is generally  too deep to see the bottom, filled with seaweed, or just plain muddy.

That reminds me of Washington. The liberals are  always trying to muddy the water. Why is it they can't just tell the truth anymore? Well, the answer is, if they were honest about what they are trying to do, no real American citizen would vote for them. Most of the time they are saying they are trying to do exactly the opposite of what they are really doing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment