Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Good News


Can hardly believe I missed two days posting here. It's been exceptionally busy around here. The first night, it was lightning and last night I was just plain whipped. Less than seven hours sleep for several days did me in.  

Busy or not, I'm back with really good news.  Our lovely granddaughter, Lauren, turned 22 yesterday and she  has her  Bachelor of Science in Commerce and Business Administration degree from the University of Alabama. She graduated summa cum laude. We, of course, are proud of her accomplishment and are happy that she has been a working girl since April.

Our puppy is still keeping me ultra busy with house breaking her. She wears me out. So I must say, good night.

Remember that some things can be legal, and still not moral. I'll take God's law anyway. He knows what is best for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment