Sunday, June 2, 2013

More Memorial Day Celebration.



 Because of our veterans, we now have the freedom to shop...or even to not shop, which is what April and I were doing. We checked out everything, or at least a large selection of things. Here were the Christmas things we looked over. Although we shopped much of the day, we didn't spend more than $5.00. It was an inexpensive day; but we had lots of fun.

Today actually felt like Christmas.  John uploaded a million pictures to Flickr.  Well, at least enough, that I will no longer be able to 'scrapbook' all or even most of the pictures they make.  Now, I"ll have to be more choosey.

I'm  inexplicably tired tonight...even pretended to be an old person and took a nap earlier. Guess I'll just have to give in and go to bed.  Oh yea, it is within minutes of midnight, so I  guess It's not too early.

Since the Department of Homeland Security who has 240,000 employees and spends more than $60 billion a year, says it cannot find 266 foreign nationals who have overstayed their visas and, get this...they could be a national-security or public safety threat.

Since I wan us to sleep well tonight, I'm reminding you of God's promise in Psalm 18:2:


The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.




No comments:

Post a Comment