Saturday, May 3, 2014

Fruits of the Spirit



I was glad to learn a new digital technique, using the patten stamp and blending. This was the first layout on which I used the method.

It makes me feel good to continue to learn new things as I work with Photoshop Elements.  I do wonder sometimes though how bad my memory would be if I didn't make an effort to keep it in high gear.

Tonight by making my last choice , self-control,  I understand that I am a spiritual being...I will be drunk only by joy. I will be impassioned only by my faith. I will be influenced only by God. I will be taught only by Jesus. I choose self-control.

My list of choices :

LOVE    JOY    PEACE   PATIENCE    KINDNESS    GOODNESS    FAITHFULNESS    GENTLENESS    and SELF CONTROL.
These are called the fruits of the Spirit in  Galatians 5:21-23.

No comments:

Post a Comment