Sunday, May 4, 2014

Just Us Girls


Chelle went with some of her friends to a place called  Dabble Studio where they first made a quiche. While it was in the over, each 'girl' painted her own interpretation of a city scape. It was a unique place, at least I had never heard of anything like it before. The girls had a good time.

The following Bible passage struck me differently this time I read it.   

if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Read all of 2 Chronicles 7

I had always thought it would take the majority of our country to turn back to God before he would save us.  However, this time the phrase, "if my people, who are called by my name turn back to God" stood out to me. His people who are called by his name would be the Christians. So, if the Christians in this nation would only take a look at themselves and discover that they have strayed from the word of God, and return to obedience to His word, He would save our nation.

That's is more likely that having those who are intrenched in sin and who hate God or do not even believe in Him, turning completely around and following our Lord, Jesus.

We as Christians should stop everything right now and access our lives to determine if perhaps we should  change our ways before it is too late to save our nation.




i

No comments:

Post a Comment