Wednesday, November 2, 2016


My son and daughter in law are so good to send me pictures of the kids. Once in a while I have questions about them, but I really hate to bother them...they are so busy being good parents for the three...two boys and a baby girl. Caleb is 6. Oliver will be 3 in December and Julia will be 7 months on the 16th.  They do it all without help. 

I said all that to let you know, I don't know what kind of tree this is that has dropped so many leaves. Some of those leaves seem to be  some type of Maple, but I just checked online and didn't find a Maple  with leaves that color and shape in Colorado. Maybe I didn't look long enough;)

I did read about a species of maple that does well in CO.  Hot Wings Tatarian. I found an image of them on the web and was surprised that their leaves didn't look at all like a Maples. So, wanting to get this posted, I quit looking and we al will just remain in the dark as to what type of trees cropped their leaves here. 

Now, for my plea to you. Please continue to pray for our nation to be renewed, that we put ourselves back in God's grace, by bringing him back into our lives and trying to do his will,  which he gave us for our own good.


No comments:

Post a Comment