Monday, November 28, 2016

ORU Manages to Meet



 I finally got around to making this layout. The picture was taken September 19th at the Blue Door  in Cuyahoga Falls, OH.  ORU (Opinions R Us) had  finally found a time all of us in the OH contingency  could meet together. As I explained on the layout itself, we just get busier and busier as we get older. I certainly didn't expect that to happen.

I just realized that we all didn't make it. There are actually 6 of us and one, Phyllis, was flying about and was not able to be with us that day.  Now, I will have to change this layout to correct that terrible mistake, but I will go ahead and post it like this now...because I am too busy to change it now...or do anything else. Not even sure why I'm posting at all tonight. I feel swamped with things that must be done this week.

OK, I couldn't stand to leave it that way, so I fixed it.

Please pray for me and I'll pray for you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment