Tuesday, April 25, 2017

A Little Pizazz


My memory is getting so bad. I forgot that I had not posted last night. Thought all day that this would be the layout and then didn't do it.

On Easter, Oliver, Caleb and Julia had an Easter Egg Hunt in their backyard. That's when these pictures were taken. Oliver added a little pizazz, with his unique pose and big, big smile.

By the look of his shirt and arms, one can tell he's been having big time fun for a little boy. A little dirt never hurt!

Well last night I was blessed. I was able to watch Tucker at his brand new spot on Fox News at 9:00, Bill O'Reilly's old spot. Well, I don't know about you...but I prefer Tucker. He is easy to look at and very informed and quick thinking. He also brings humor with his little laugh that says so much. If you haven't seen him, try tuning in to Fox at 9:00 tonight. He is on each week Monday through Friday. You will be glad you did...even if you disagree with him, because he lets others express their opposing views. You get both sides and can choose with whom to side...if indeed you want to pick sides. Often I find some truth on both 'sides'.

God bless  you and may you have a peaceful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment