Sunday, April 9, 2017

Mickey Mouse Pretzel



How can one fight the temptation of a large, salty pretzel like these at Disney? Yum. And why should one fight it? I can think of no reason...well maybe a few, but hey when at Disney...

Ashley made the most of her super snack. I love this picture.

Now I'm speaking of my own divergence from dietary smarts. But first, today was a good day in that after a good morning worshipping the Lord at church, we grabbed a meal at Chipotle and took it home. However while Ron was ordering, I realized I had left my phone at church. I had hurried to speak with a young couple after service, leaving the phone on the seat.  Since we were leaving  soon to drive to the OH/ WV line to pick up our daughter (Kim), I was pretty upset. Ron tried to think of someone who could bring us the phone, but I knew that would be too much trouble for them. I decided I could make the 40 drive to and from church and get a fill up at Sam's Club on the way. I left Ron with the request to call church hoping someone had or would find it for me.  Well God wanted us to make the trip for Kim, so he made everything smooth for me. No red lights and someone to see the text, find the phone and have it waiting for me as I entered the assembly hall. I made it back home in less than one hour in time to leave and meet April and Kim just over the River at Williamstown.

Now back to may dietary divergence...I have had a LOT of sugar today. Not sure why, just something easy to grab and I think sugar often leads to sugar...It doesn't satisfy me, but begs for more. I ate a white chocolate chunk cookie, several yogurt covered pretzels and an ice cream bar. Not smart. I am ashamed. Truly. Praying I can stay away from sweets tomorrow...all sweets!


No comments:

Post a Comment