Saturday, April 15, 2017

Trampoline FUN



As you might suspect, Julia is anxious to join in with the boys' activities. She won't be left out and is full speed ahead trying to catch up. Of course the trampoline was too exciting and she couldn't wait to 'jump in'.  However, not all one year olds get this chance, but she took hold of the opportunity and 'went to town' on it. Sideline: No, the trampoline does not travel. I've used an old person's idiom to mean she really went for it, joined in and had a blast.

Tomorrow is Easter. We are not ready for it here at our house. Ron has been building a boat dock and I was suffering from a bad attack of athletic pain and weakness until yesterday. I got progressively better all day. Today, I have been fine. And why is it, that after several weeks of being practically incapacitated,  did I get better? We'll have to give credit to our creator God because the ladies in our Bible class put me on their prayer list and prayed for me in class Thursday. Thank you, Lord!

Happy Easter to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment