Sunday, April 2, 2017

Julia Climbs


We Face Timed with John and family tonight and saw first hard that Julia climbs on everything. Not expecting her to scale Mt Everest in the near future, but who knows? She has that drive. And she has two big brothers leading the way.

Well, I know this is hard to believe, but I'm trying to cut down on time reading the news. Of course, I have really been over dosing on it and to no avail, since I have no authority to change a thing. Don't worry. I'll still keep abreast of what is happening, but will try to not over stress myself with it all.

I WILL NOT,  HOWEVER, HIDE MY HEAD IN THE SAND! Things are too fragile right now with so many vociferous radicals who are intent on burying our freedom.  I will know what is happening and continue to identify those who are off track. I will pray consistently for God's will to be done on earth.  I will just try not  duplicate what I already know by reading the same things over and over. I have so many sources  that I am doing just that. I now have confidence in whom to trust and need not read so broad a spectrum of articles...all on the same subjects.

I encourage all to pray for God's guidance and for his will to be done.









No comments:

Post a Comment