Monday, April 10, 2017

Harry Potter at Universal


Universal provides some pretty special sights. Here are Mason, Blade and Ashley on the London Waterfront with an English telephone booth (pre cell phone, I presume) and a Knight bus. In that area is the Harry Potter Wizarding World.

At first I was drawing a blank as to how to decorate this layout to fit a Harry Potter theme, then it came to me...many Halloween items fit the bill. So here it is.

Just want to add the note that this wizard stuff is antithetical to Christianity. At one time I would have just chalked it up to pretense and been all right with it. However, with all the anti-Christian sentiment the world over today,  I have to stand in my faith and denounce wizardry.

God is in control, so wizards, etc. only have as much freedom to act as they are permitted. And in the end GOD WINS.  At that time, I certainly want to be found faithful. I pray this nation will turn from evil and pursue righteousness.  Because only then will love win.

No comments:

Post a Comment