Sunday, April 30, 2017

iPhone App



Besides all the entertainment available in Florida, Chelle and Ashley had time to play with camera apps on their phones. These pictures are the result of that fun.

I've been thinking how we grew up without mobile telephones. the best we had before I left home for college was an extra long cord on our wall phone which would allow us to move about 20 feet from it as it's central location in a hall way of our house.

Now, when I leave the house without my phone, I miss it quickly and have to turn around and go back for it. Surely no one would expect me to  drive three blocks down the road without a phone! What if I forget what I was going after? What if I had a wreck? What if I have to stand in line to checkout and have time to check my email? What if I see something spectacular? I wouldn't have a way to take a picture! Oh my! How things have changed. At one time I was very independent, but now everything depends on my having my iPhone beside me. Sad.




No comments:

Post a Comment