Monday, October 23, 2017

Got My Book


I started making photo books from scrapbooking layouts in 2006 to document our trip to Bulgaria. Since then, I've published 56 different books and ordered multiple  copies of some of those. It has been time consuming, but rewarding as well.

This layout is the story behind the book that was delivered to my door today. In case you are reading this on a phone, making the print to small to read easily, I'll copy the text here:
I had this book ready to
publish on the 8th of Oct.
Shutterfly would not take
my coupon for a special
deal. I would have to pay
around $200 to have it
printed. Thank God, we
were talking to John that
night. Beth came to the
rescue. She has an app
that gives her daily deals
from Shutterfly. That was
two weeks ago, yesterday.
Today I received my 100
page book for which I paid
$36. Thank you, Beth and
thank you, Shutterfly!

I am thrilled with my new
book, Summer Memories.
                    10/23/17

While this was the high point of my day, it was also very, very welcome after hitting a new low when I went in for a check-up at my doctor.  I was absolutely floored  when they apologized and said they had to ask me this question. They have to ask everyone now. It had to do with sexual orientation and gave me quite a few choices. For one thing, God just made two, so where did all the rest come from?

I resent such dumbing down of our nation. I certainly am against asking children such a thing. They can be confused enough these days with what they are taught at school and see on TV and in the movies.

Just one question...Were Sodom and Gomorrah this bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment