Friday, February 25, 2011

Gramma and Caleb in Colorado



I think he has that family smile that started with my mom, What a wonderful way to remember someone...by a smile that  just opened your heart.  Boy do I love this little one.

We have a lot of snow...so what is new? This has been our wonderful white winter of '11. Reminds me of the 70's.  I've been thinking about building a snowman all day, but opted to sit at the computer and watch birds as they feed at the feeder and all around it where seed has fallen into the white carpet. It's cozy in here.  Maybe I'll get in some snow play tomorrow.

We were relieved to hear that Caleb's great aunt and uncle who teach school in Tripoli were able to get out of the country by ferry to Malta today. It has been a scary wait.

Hope you have a good weekend planned.  Enjoy your friends and family.   And God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment