Sunday, February 13, 2011

Remember Germany



I've gone back to my 'baby' pictures for this layout. That's the plan to vary things a bit. We'll get back to the cute grand children next.  One thing for sure is, I take plenty of pictures when I have a chance. 

But on to a more serious topic, one that involves all Americans..if not all the world... Islam extremists.  Take notice.  I did say extremists.  We don't want to insinuate that all those who worship Allah take an extreme jihad stance.  However, we must not ignore those who do.  Much like the Nazis aim to rule the world, is the goal of a branch of Islamists whose aim is to extinguish Israel, the United States and England for a start.  We are the infidels in their eyes and they truly believe that, having been taught from very early childhood to please their Allah, they must kill us.

Tonight we were very fortunate to see  Obsession the Movie.  It was very informative and I would recommend it to everyone.  You can check it out at  obsessionthemovie.com. 

It will do us no good to go about the days ahead with our eyes closed. Remember Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment