Thursday, February 24, 2011

Squinty in Pink


Back to my early childhood. Doubt if you've noticed, but as a child all pictures taken in the sun have me with  eyes squinted almost shut. I still have that bright light problem.  If you do, I finally found a way to have photos with open eyes.  I  have the photographer count to three before shooting, and click the shutter on the three, at which time, I open my eyes.  Is usually works. So now you might try that with your children. But really, I hope not many have eyes as light sensitive as mine.   I have one grandson who does and untypically, he has dark hair and eyes. It's generally  a trait of those with very fair complexions.

Naturally the first thing to try is to place the subjects so that the sun comes from the side, not directly into one's eyes. It is also good to take pictures early in the morning or later in the day  until the sun does down.

With the world in such turmoil right now, wouldn't it be great if all our citizens  could join together and defeat the enemies?  That won't happen though as long as the liberal progressives see us, conservatives, not terrorists, as the enemy.    The Tea Party has the Democrats reeling, but they are  trying hard to spring  back to their feet.  They are trying to divide the enemy...that is us, in every way they can while running around the end zone.  They attack us economically and then try to distract us with  social issues, like gay marriage, abortion, etc.

Support your local Tea Party.  We must  unite and suppress government rule that is killing business and therefore jobs.  What good are unions or anything else, without good jobs for the people?

No comments:

Post a Comment