Sunday, May 29, 2011

Beautiful Day

Today was a beautiful day and after church we thought it would be a great time for a boat ride. I've planned numerous outings on the water for days that turned out to be rainy and cold and have decided last minute is best. We invited a bunch of our friends over for the evening.  So, instead of working on my book or the layout I had planned, I did housework  around here most of the afternoon.  I have skimped on the cleaning to work on books and classes recently.  It is now 11:30 and I am free to do what I want.  But that won't be enough time to finish the layout (s) I had started.  Since I had told you my aim last night, I'll give you a hint, by posting pictures that will make up my pages about the kiddos' cooking class.  And of course, my daughter just posted more  pictures of the triplets and their  class for this past week.



I have another book deadline Tuesday night , a reunion meeting also Tuesday midnight and of course tomorrow is Memorial Day.  
Don't know if I'll finish this project  tomorrow, or not.  But you will know tomorrow night.

Praise God for all those veterans now and in the past who have risked all to serve our country and to preserve our freedom.  Thank you and God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment