Thursday, May 26, 2011

Puzzled


Boy am I puzzled tonight! I have no idea why, but for the last  couple of nights I hadn't been able to get into my blog to post.  I worked at it like crazy for about 50 minutes tonight and had almost given up to find an expert in the morning, but tried one more time and it just came up like a breeze.  Who knows?
Anyway, same as last time, I am too tired now to write much of anything.

We girls got together recently to wish farewell to our favorite vacation spots in Florida, the Lily Pond in Watercolor and Snug Harbor on Sanibel Island.  Both are for sale now and we expect they will be scooped up because they are wonderful AND because ORU slept there.


Since it is late and I do need to sleep sometime, just a short quote I got from Founder's Quote Daily a week ago.

"An unlimited power to tax involves, necessarily, a power to destroy; because there is a limit beyond which no institution and no property can bear taxation."  John Marshall, in McCullough v. Maryland, 1918

We must not let that happen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment