Sunday, May 15, 2011

In Natural Light


We have a lot of new pictures around here now of our favorite grand baby at this time.  You know over the years, we've had other favorites, but they are now favorite big kids or teens or adults.  

You would think that Caleb posed for this, but he is a story in motion. He isn't still unless he is sleeping.
Always thinking, always learning, he's ACTIVE. I can see  the entrepreneur spirit coming up in him. 

We can take a lesson from him.  Don't sit and waste time. Press on and continue learning.  And most of all, stay in the light for that is where to find joy.  Avoid total darkness where sin reigns. 

I have to apologize for something I wrote last night.  Mike Huckabee did not use those words. I got that by word of mouth and it is wrong.  What he said is quite a difference from what I reported last night.
Huckabee's decision not to run was not a political or practical one, but rather a "spiritual" one.
And he said he now has "an inexplicable inner peace, a peace that exceeds human understanding. All the factors say go, but my heart says no. And that's the decision I made."







No comments:

Post a Comment