Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Inspiration


Still pressed for time.  Although I did  take time to watch the superior American Idol stars tonight, I'm here at the last minute uploading a layout made from tulips in my garden. What an inspiration to see the brightly colored blooms against the green of their leaves. Gorgeous!

American Idol has outdone all the seasons with this years line up of the last 4 contestants. It was too hard to decide a winner, but I voted for three of them. I don't care which one of the three  wins, but I also don't mind if Haley gets taken off the show this week, even though her last song was fantastic.  She is not consistent and some of her work is really bad, like her first song was tonight.   Her attitude doesn't fit either.  She is argumentative and defensive as if she thinks she has nothing to learn. The other three are all sweet people as well as extraordinary singers.

I hear that Panetta is the one who finally ordered the raid against Osama bin Laden.  Good for him. I don't know if he did it for the right reason, but at least it has been done...and done well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment