Thursday, May 19, 2011

When? Why? Who? What?



When I worked on this early childhood book of myself I came up with lots of questions.  I have no idea whose motorcycle that was or where I was or what I was doing on it, or why I was on it.  All I know is, I didn't ride it.  I WOULD have remembered that, I am sure.  Anyway, I had lots of unanswered questions as I put together that book.  

I was hard up for a layout tonight. I've worked many hours at the computer today and have no layouts to show for the time.

Well, poor Obama has worked so very hard these last couple of years and he has nothing good to show for all his suffering.  

You might want to check this email I received today to see the change he has brought us while president.  You will probably notice that CHANGE is not always good.   As a matter of fact, in the last few years, it has never been good... unless you are from the Middle East.

Evidently the email I put in the post has been censored or something. I've not experienced that before, but it will no go on correctly without chopping part of it off although in my draft it is just fine.  

I found it online.  See it here:

No comments:

Post a Comment