Wednesday, August 3, 2011

18 Months




Caleb turned 18 months on Tuesday. I've had these pictures since then and can't get over how cute he is.  Of course, I know...I'm the Gramma. I know I'm prejudiced, but could he be cuter?  

Caleb is so blessed to have a stay at home mom to love him and teach him every day.  It also helps that she IS a teacher.  There are new things for him to see and do every day and he is learning so quickly.

Ran across this quote at Founder's Quote Daily, a publication of the Patriot Post.  It's free and interesting:
"It is the duty of parents to maintain their children decently, and according to their circumstances; to protect them according to the dictates of prudence; and to educate them according to the suggestions of a judicious and zealous regard for their usefulness, their respectability and happiness." --James Wilson, Lectures on Law, 1791


Alana and John are doing well.  Love you all...Gramma

No comments:

Post a Comment