Thursday, August 4, 2011

Stay Right There



Did you ever to try to pose a little one who is in a new place?

"There are just so many things to see in every direction and they want me to sit still and look at that camera. I already know what it looks like.  I've looked at it most of the day.  Now I want to ... hey who is that down the path? Oh what is that back there?  Oh, okay, I'll play your game just one more time.  SEE MY EYES?  Okay, I'm done. Let's go, go, go..."

What sweet memories I have of this day at the park. We walked along the river for quite a while through gorgeous woods with wildlife scurrying around and birds chirping everywhere. The sky was blue, the wildflowers bright, the air clean AND most of all my four youngest grandchildren  running, skipping, jumping, humming, singing, hurrying, then waiting for those of us who were slower. It was great.

Well, I'm trying to decide whether or not I want to hurry and complete 30 more pages in three days, so I can have another book ready for My Publisher.  I could do it, but do I want to sit at this computer all those hours on days I'd rather be boating?    Probably not.

Besides I'm needing a little boost to my spirit right now.  Don't we all?

No comments:

Post a Comment