Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Me and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day


Actually, today could have been much worse, needless to say).  We did have a good dinner with very good friends.  But  IT WAS STRESSFUL. No need to recall the details here. I'm not here to put you in a bad mood.  But I'm looking forward to a good nights sleep and a new day tomorrow.  God promised it would be new every morning.  And great is His faithfulness.

If I hadn't made this layout yesterday, I'd have to go looking for a something to publish now. It was fun to do, hiding the tigers behind a sheer layer.

 After completely this yesterday using a collection from Scrapgirls.com  that I've had for some time, I opened my SG newsletter today to see this same kit ( Renew Collection Biggie by Shalae Tippets) was on sale today. It is 30% off.  If you are quick you might be able to get it before the price goes back up at midnight.

By the way, I felt the earthquake here in Ohio.  I had my car in for a recall repair and while I waited, it shook the building. I'd been through two others in the state in the last 25 years and recognized the feeling.  But I had no idea at the time it had been centered so far away in Virginia.

1 comment:

  1. You might want to make an addendum to what you said. Since I talked to you, I know that going out with your friends was not the stressful part of your day. However, it kind of sounds as though it was in what you wrote.

    ReplyDelete