Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday

What a wonderful day for a surprise...Black Friday.

When I attempted to add my layout here, I was surprised by this notice:


Whoops! You're out of space. You are currently using 100% of your 1 GB quota for photos... 
Photos are stored in your Picasa Web Albums account and are included in your 1 GB free quota for photos. Additional storage you purchase is shared between several Google products and is in addition to your free quota...
This was not a pleasant surprise! I had no idea I was paying for this. Supposedly it was free.  I made a resolution at the first of the year to post every day this year.  Now, it is late and my computer savy hubby is sleeping. So, I'll not have a layout tonight...maybe never again. 

Thanksgiving was a great time for traditions and we were able to share that with April's family again this year. A great addition was Sammy, who had just turned one last year.  (My layout was pictures of him playing with his garage and cars.) Yesterday, he was a lot of fun, for now at two, he has learned to say 'no'.  We really did enjoy him.  We wish we could have had our grandson, Caleb there as well.  Although, I imagine that a whole day with the two of them may have been more than any of us were able to handle while eating ourselves silly.

We are thankful to our living God for all He has provided for us, especially these little grandchildren.
By next Thanksgiving, there will be another one.  Sammy is going to have a sister or brother in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment