Sunday, November 18, 2012



Our granddaughter, Lauren has been a part of a cross fitness team at University of Alabama this year. She is the one in the front dressed in a hot pink tank top. They were  told to flex their muscles, but she chose  to not do that.  It makes for a more interesting photo.  Cross Fitness came as a surprise to me, since we don't really keep up with sports in this house.   But I find it rather interesting. 

I'm still trying to regain my equilibrium from the traumatic results of the election this month.  So, I'm searching for scriptures that can make a difference in my outlook. 

Here is a Bible verse which may help me .  "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13"

No comments:

Post a Comment