Monday, November 26, 2012

Fall is Gone


Although the leaves have fallen and Fall is gone, I had this layout lingering on my computer. It's okay. It could have remained hidden away. But I want to remember the everyday me...do I really?  Well maybe not, but here I am...just on a quick run to the market at lunch time. With all the food in the house, there was nothing to eat at noon.  No make up, no shoes. Well that is not true. I do have shoes. Thank you God.  And thanks also for the beautiful colors of fall.  We can get through all the other months of snow and heat here in the north, just so we can look forward to the perfect temperatures of autumn. But these perfect days are too few.

Now that fall is past and the Christmas season is upon us...there is decorating, shopping, hopping around getting everything in order and on order for that big day, the day we celebrate the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ, by giving our meager gifts, in remembrance of the  biggest gift ever given...that of our Lord, who came to Earth to give us life everlasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment