Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Goose



I thought for quite a while about these  photos of Caleb with the crested ducks and the goose. I really wanted something clever.  It would be nice to know what that goose is thinking. He sure  did seem to take in every word Caleb spoke.  Alas, I am dry, nothing even remotely catchy came to mind...so the pictures must speak for themselves.


Many of our friends are stepping back this week and trying to regain their equilibrium. I've done that as well.  My feelings have run the gamut from initial shock  to the point I've reached now... no where near as concerned as I was.  A good, honest government that respects all citizens the same, and protects all, is admittedly a comfort; but I now realize that all we really need is God. I will lean on Romans 8:28 which says...

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

That has been one of my favorite verses over the years, but I just took the 'all things' clause further than I've ever needed to before.

Tomorrow is my first born's birthday. It's still hard to have her over 8 hours away. Won't say how many years ago  she was born, but Nixon was president.  I doubt  she would mind.  She looks very good for her age. 

 I hope to get a layout of her on the blog before this time tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment