Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Les Mis Opening



Les Miserables is opening in Nashville this week and I'm not able to go see it.  Bummer. Our son-in-law plays the bishop and our granddaughter, Ashley, who is in it as well, sometimes plays  Eponine and  sometimes one of the poor children.  

I really enjoyed making the layout, but I'd rather see the play.  I have one consolation.  Our dear friend, Teresa will be traveling from Texas and we will get to see her this Saturday.  Yipee! I'm sure w'll talk some politics.

Today was voting day.  We had guests over tonight and one couple was telling us that at their polling place voters did not need to have IDs. All they had to do was tell their address and the last 4 digits of their social security numbers.  I wonder who will track down all that info to guarantee  those people were actual citizens or hadn't voted several times using different addresses, etc.  I wonder how many of those social security numbers belonged to the dead or to those who in some other way were unable to make it to the polls.

I also have a problem with people who are not with it enough to have a valid ID. Should they really be voting?

 I'm proud to be on the right where people are honest; yet, it could certainly mean we will lose our country to cheats.


No comments:

Post a Comment