Thursday, November 7, 2013

Ski Slopes



I love this big smile on John's face. That is the smile I look for when taking pictures, but if he sees I'm snapping, he gives me another expression.  So, I'm saying, when Beth took his picture at the ski slopes, he must have been thinking of skiing and not the camera.  Or maybe she can make him smile better than I can... In any case, I'm publishing this tonight, sans title or anything else, just because I'm tried and this is the only layout I've worked on today.

I love email, but sometimes it takes up way too much time.  And then there are also word games on the iPhone...another time waster. Not that it isn't a learning experience. It is, but I'm sure I could use all that time more wisely.

In the news is the Country Music Awards  and the controversial song sung by Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley about Obamacare. I'm posting it here in case you haven't heard it.  It must have started enough conversation, because our president actually apologized today for promising no one would have to change their plans, if they had one they liked, instead of trying to lie out of it for days.  Listen to the song. It's pretty clever and one can see that it hit some in the audience like a lightning bolt.


No comments:

Post a Comment