Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Season



Christmas Season has a way of piling up activities. It's not like we'd like to skip any of them,  but they keep us extraordinarily busy. And age does something to speed up our days, making it seem like the days are shorter. We have just as much to do, but we work more slowly...I'm guessing that is why I feel somewhat lost. I'm behind at getting things done that really need to be done...blogging for example. Tonight I've opted to just add a few pictures to a page and tell myself it is a layout. Technically it is, but it didn't take much time or imagination.

I can see more of these coming because here it is Christmas and I'm still back at the end of September with my pictures. I want to do winter layouts, but I'm not through with fall.  I want to do Oliver, but there are so many of Caleb's outings I haven't yet covered. I want to do other grandchildren, but  there are just so many pictures that I'm overwhelmed.  Can't think of a more pleasant dilemma.  I want to comment on the political climate, but I'm not keeping up with that as I should.

I can tell myself things will get better after the holidays, but will they? By my calculations, I won't be any younger.

No comments:

Post a Comment