Monday, December 16, 2013

Grandchildren




Grandchildren are just that... GRAND.

The following quote  came with my word puzzle from Wordles.com today:

The idea that no one is perfect is a view most commonly held by people with no grandchildren.  Doug Larson

As a grandmother, I  claim the right to think my own grandchildren are perfect.

Here is Caleb with his best friend, Rado, playing in the snow. Hey, I think Rado is perfect as well.  He is my Granddog.

Just in case you are not ready for the Unaffordable Care that goes into affect January 1, check your bank account. In some areas they are already taking your first payment out of your bank account. Just want to make sure you are not caught by surprise.  Isn't is wonderful? We no longer have to worry about a thing. The President is taking care of us. All we have to do is scrape up the money to pay, pay, pay.



No comments:

Post a Comment