Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Backyard Helper


Have I mentioned that Caleb should be a model. lol  Here his is again, with that great smile. He does like his nice fenced in backyard. The day we left for home, he was out there snapping the numerous, beautifully colored  snapdragons they have growing there. I wish I had gotten a picture of them. I'm not quite sure how that happened, but I failed to get a picture of those gorgeous flowers.  I was really amused because I had never known that one could 'snap' them. I had never seen them snapped.

There are lots of things I still don't know at my age.  Are you surprised? lol
One of those things is how in the world the leftists have managed to brainwash our citizenry.  Oh wait, I do know that. As a college student, I was already speaking, for the John Birch Society, about how the Communists ( We didn't mince words) were infiltrating the colleges with journalism  and education professors.  Many ignorant people looked down their noses at those of us who were telling it like it was...but now it has all come to pass and we are in one horrible condition.

Pray that God sees fit to call us back to One Nation Under God and save us from our greedy selves.

No comments:

Post a Comment