Saturday, June 21, 2014

Caution


I have forgotten as much  math  as I could. Never liked it, never needed it...well at least not since we've had computers. Now that I've pleaded ignorance...I want to give you all a lesson in triangles. I had to check it out because I didn't remember what to call one with three equal sides.
  1. triangle is scalene if all of its three sides are different (in which case, the three angles are also different). If two of its sides are equal, a triangle is called isosceles. A triangle with all three equal sides is called equilateral.  (source: google)
Now, I haven't really seen many pictures of belly buttons, but  I've seen lots of them. Oliver's is the first  triangle I've seen or heard of before.  It has three equal sides, so it would be considered an equilateral triangle.  It reminds me of a caution sign.  Take a good look at it, you may never see another.  By the way, he is human, born on earth...just in case you wonder.

Oh, I can multiply and  divide and do simple algebra, but trig and physics, NO.

No comments:

Post a Comment