Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Happy Girl



I bet  you grandparents out there understand when I say I love  my grandchildren with all I've got. It makes me so happy to see them smile. 

Julia was just two months old when these pics were taken. She is a serious little girl, seems to be a very studious type. And she is a real sweetheart.  

Today was my first day out after having an arthroscopic operation on my knee  Friday. It didn't go as well as I had hoped; but it was good to get out anyway. I was hoping to be able to drive by today; but I did well to just ride in the car to the movie and to dinner. 

The movie was fantastic, one everyone should see. It was worth the pain it caused me for sitting still so long. Dinesh is a courageous fellow. I certainly to appreciate his dedication to this, his adopted country.





No comments:

Post a Comment