Friday, December 18, 2009

Battle of the Cameras

It was our Tacky Christmas party and Sali and I had a camera battle. First of all, let me tell you how happy I am that Sali got this new red camera. Phyllis has a good one she got last Christmas. But did she bring it? NO! I need help in this department because there is always so much happening all at once and I can't be close enough to get every shot. We really need multiple cameras to catch everything happening, or to even come close to getting most. Sali was doing her job well and got some terrific photos that night. Each of us caught the other in the act of snapping. She definitely won that one, capturing my flash at just the right time.

Sali is the winner...and this is her prize...appearing here at the right blog spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment