Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Best Christmas Gift

It is wonderful to see that someone enjoys the gifts you have chosen. It isn't easy to know what to buy for some people. But I love to get things for my granddaughters because they are appreciative of my tries.

It is harder for me to buy for guys. I just don't think like one evidently. Generally speaking, I have no idea what to purchase for Ron. But this year I think I did well. Hope to get a layout of him playing with that Wii soon.

Christmas isn't complete though until we take the time to contemplate the gift our God gave to us when he sent his son to earth to show us how we should live and to take our sins upon himself so that we can be saved. When this life is done, we can live with him in heaven for eternally.

No comments:

Post a Comment