Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Good Fortune

Being members of ORU(Opinions 'R Us), we have the good fortune of having the best friends anyone could ever have...each other. We were eating at a Chinese Restaurant. Guess I'm getting lazy with my photography, because of the eight of us there, I got pictures of only 3. But I can still tell the story.

At the end of our meal when the fortune cookies were delivered to our table, first Paulette announced that she had the perfect one. It said,"Getting together with old friends brings new adventures." But I mine was best. "All the answers you need are right there in front of you"...and there sat 7 of my friends, the wisest women in the world...as we see it. All containers of vast knowledge. Just ask us!

Of course the other 6 cookies missed the mark. But as usual when it comes to fortune cookies, we choose to remember the few that are just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment