Monday, June 14, 2010

Family is Love

I'm treating you to another layout of our grand baby. Because that is all I can think of right now.

I had a big disappointment today. Our grand triplets will not be able to come in July. They must wait until fall and we haven't seen them in a long time.

I'm brain dead tonight. Have been sitting at the computer almost all day. I made this layout and then tried to organize trillions of files. Thank goodness I worked out at Curves or I might not be able to move right now.

Now I'm just sitting here waiting for our president to fly in on his big jet and save me from a life of work. Perhaps he'll give me a bunch of your money if I'll just decide I don't really want to be free any more. See, I told you I was brain dead!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet baby! Sweet family.

    Sorry we won't be coming in July. :(

    ReplyDelete