Monday, November 1, 2010

Girls and Musicals

What is it about musicals that appeals to me? Well, duh, it could be the music! I had heard this one was extremely funny when I missed seeing it a couple of years ago with a Red Hat group I belonged to then.

Connie, my good friend and instructor at Curves got together a group to trek down to Akron to see Menopause, the Musical. Although Phyllis does not belong to Curves, she is a mutual friend of Connie and me and she agreed to accompany us that Sunday afternoon in September. Some of us have passed all that hormonal stuff, but the show was quite hilarious and kept us laughing. I'm not sure from where these actors came, but they were very good. As a matter of fact, I don't see how they could have been any better.

The reason it has taken me so long to make this layout is my pictures came out black and white and I waited for Phyllis to give me the pictures she had taken. Of course we girls are not really computer savy, and I had to wait until my husband and I were going to her house, so that he could download the pics from her camera to my laptop. We girls should really have been able to handle that, but oh well, we don't want to strain our brains.

Boy am I looking forward to tomorrow. I can hardly wait to start watching the vote returns!


No comments:

Post a Comment