Friday, January 7, 2011

A Boy and His Truck


Boys and their toys...a boy needs a truck!  Caleb has his first and it's really cool.

 Tomorrow we will be Skyping Colorado and I can hardly wait.  What a happy boy and what a happy grandma I will be when I see him pushing around that big truck.

I could be happier though.  If we could just go back before the  2008 election and have everyone know what they do now about these progressives in office.  We tried to tell them, but some have to learn from experience.  Many don't learn from history, until it is their own.   Of course the major news media did a great job of keeping the people ignorant. They don't seem to be getting away with it as easily as they once did, however.  Fox News is doing a great job of showing both sides and more people are listening.

But no use 'crying over spilled milk'. We need to go on and do the best we can to recupe(erate).

 Does anyone know how to spell the short form of recuperate, which I use and hear now and then?  When I googled recupe, which is the way it should be spelled, I get no mention in English at all.  It is a French word, that I can not decipher.

We need to keep the congressmen on task and focused.  They have a major task ahed of them.  Let them know how you feel and pray for them daily.

1 comment:

  1. Oh he is so cute! He really looks like he is enjoying that!

    ReplyDelete