Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hand in the Cookie Jar


Our grandson is a really good boy, so when his mom caught him with this expression, I thought that I would finally make a layout with a kit I have from www.Scrapgirls.com  called Not Guilty.  I had bought it because it was just too cute, but hadn't found any pictures to go with it.   Now I had the perfect one. So I called Chelle to get the story behind it.  But, since he was not guilty of anything, I had no story to go with it.  I asked his mother what I could say without making him feel badly that I had used his picture this way. While she was talking, he overheard and said that he had taken a cookie when she wasn't looking.  Confession is good for the soul and it gave me what I needed to make this layout. Love you, Aussie...And keep your hands out of the cookie jar. There is a right way to get a cookie.  Follow the rules.

We have people entering our country illegally to get their hands in our cookie jar.  And they are scoring big time.  Of course our society is on the losing end.  It doesn't work when laws are broken...and of course those who are willing to break the law to enter are willing to break other laws as well.  We are up to our necks in law breakers.  Enough of those and the whole system breaks down. 

If we can not regain control of our borders, we are lost.  It is that simple.  Yet, our federal government can not be bothered by such trivial things as protecting it's people. There are much less important things taking up their minds and ruling their actions, like health care we don't want.  It is time for a BIG change.

No comments:

Post a Comment