Sunday, January 16, 2011

Our Grand Daughter Leah Loves NYC

Well,  not sure what is going on here tonight, but it must be a problem with my server.  I can not upload a picture  here or to facebook.  I would just settle for imparting wisdom, but I'm vacuous.

 I'm  undertech.  Oh and of course my spell check doesn't like that 'word'.  Must I say I'm lacking in technical skills?  Do you ever get frustrated by malfunctioning computers or internet problems?  You think it is bad now?  Just wait until the government starts regulating it. Not something I want to think about right now.

Time is passing quickly and so it looks as if there will be no layout tonight.  I will try again tomorrow to upload a picture of Leah in the big city.

Success today.  All we had to do is restart the computer. Wonder if I'll ever get used to a MAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment