Saturday, January 1, 2011

Make Music


It's a  joy being a grandmother.  I am thrilled to hear the cute comments they make and see in pictures the cute things they do.  The only thing better would be to see them with my  own eyes and hear them with my own ears and squeeze them with my own arms.  I need to be so many places at the same time.  But since that is an impossibility, I will just have to be satisfied seeing pictures and Skype and reading facebook and email.  Thank God for those blessings.

We need to stay alert and make sure that these pleasures are preserved, that no entity decides that our freedom needs to be impinged so that these 'staying together' methods are not taken away in the quiet of the night or during a storm of threats.

One place we need to keep watch is on the president while Congress is not in session.  He has been very aggressive and has gone over their heads using the excuse that they were not available at the time. He  makes executive decisions that are not truly his to make.  When Congress opposes him, as does the majority of Americans, and he can't twist enough arms, he just works around them.  That must stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment