Tuesday, January 4, 2011

One For the Money and Two for the Show

We had a lot of fun with our older grandchildren on Christmas day.  We did miss Leah, who was in North Carolina.  But Brandon, Brittanie and Lauren kept us entertained.

I'm always  a little squeamish about finding the right presents. I know sometimes young adults just want cash or gift cards; but it makes me feel good to find something I think they will like.  The girls did like their purses and put on a show with them.  Brandon is saving up for a purchase, so it is a good thing we just gave him money.  He enjoyed the show as well.

Speaking of shows, I hope you are watching Glenn Beck, listening to Rush Limbaugh and the Quinn and Rose show.

If you haven't tuned in and have heard or read all kinds of bad things about them, don't believe it. Listen  for yourselves.  More and more people do everyday and stay.  Entertaining, yes.  Informative, you betcha.

No comments:

Post a Comment