Saturday, January 29, 2011

Socks



Believe it or not, I am not the one here who noticed Caleb's socks.  Ron did.

Caleb is so cute... it looks like he is trying to hide those cute socks.  But I ask, why not mismatched socks?  They go well together and it adds more interest.  It can get boring wearing matching socks all the time.  Maybe he can set a trend. Of course, what do I know?  It could already be one and I wouldn't know.  I don't run in the right circles to be privy to that type of information.  I get all my fashion know how from fashion savvy friends and all of them are still wearing matching socks.  But maybe there will be a change.   You can count me in, especially now that I'm getting older and have more and more trouble distinguishing between colors when they are not flooded with light.

Some of us may need to wear whatever socks we can get together as we pay the trillion dollars to bale out Fannie Mae, while Franklin Raines walked away with a $90 million profit.  Remind you of Bernie Madoff?  It should, but Bernie sits in jail, while Franklin Raines who worked for the government is stylin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment