Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ashley Holds a Key


Ashley holds a key to my heart.  And I could hardly wait to make a layout of one of her recent pictures taken on a trip to Gatlinburg.  When I got this layout  idea from the scrapgirls.com newsletter today, I pulled out these pictures and began  It could have been lots of fun, but since I'd already been working for hours on our 50th high school class reunion book and had a headache, it was a little difficult.  However, I'm happy with the results and years from now will have forgotten the pain in my head.

I must remember to stay alert, headache or not:  I Peter 5:8, "Be self-controlled and alert.  Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour."  ...good advice for everyone at all times.  The minute you let your guard down, he is there ready to mess up your life and/or your whole country.

1 comment:

  1. Oh love how you used her shirt as the paper. Wait til you see what I blog tonight.

    ReplyDelete