Saturday, March 21, 2015

Bundled Up


It was wonderful weather in Colorado today and I have some great pictures in my possession to prove it.  However, I am totally in love with this picture taken of Oliver in late February...enough so that I just have to post it tonight. I love this little fellow.

This picture is very sharp on my computer, but for some reason this evening, it is fuzzy on this blog. I've tried redoing it, but it remains unsharp. I'm sorry. Don't know what the problem is. If I can figure it out, I'll repost later.

There are times when things don't work out as we wish. We can come unraveled...and I have been known to do that. But, now with high blood pressure, I'm trying to learn to roll with the punches as they say.

The Bible talks about a more serious problem, but we can learn from it for less severe times. Philippians 4:12
I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.

No matter what you hear, people in this country are some of the best fed in the world. We are not starving as has been the case in many places at many times throughout history.

We are so well taken care of, that we stress over much smaller things, like blurry photos. Lord, help me be content.

No comments:

Post a Comment