Saturday, March 28, 2015

Poudre Canyon



So many of my girlfriends either have their grandchildren nearby or can be off to see them often. It is hard being so far away from this boy. I cherish the minutes I get with him. But as much as I would like to have t]him next door, I really wouldn't want to deprive him of the wonderful life his mom and dad can give him in Colorado.

That clear water is so inviting. They took several pictures to show how clear it is there in the Poudre River.
 



Thank you Father God for sparkling waters, for rocks and trees, for all that you have made. Help us look to you as the creator with thanksgiving. Help us to be good care takers of all you have given us.

And thank you that I am alive and able to see my grandchildren, not only in person, but with  FaceTime, on FaceBook, in blogs and in videos and  pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment